Pages

Tuesday 2 January 2024

Elle Korea: Kim You Jung & Song Kang for My Demon

 

It’s great to end our 2023 with our aesthetic Demon Couple, Song Kang and Kim You Jung from My Demon. If you haven’t seen this, it’s time to pick it up. It’s such a light, easy-to-watch and fun drama. It’s on every Friday and Saturday on SBS right now, and easily accessible via Netflix, since Song Kang is the Golden Child of Netflix. LOL!

Advertisement

Gu Won (Song Kang) is a 200 years old Demon. Beautiful, young, but a loner until he meets Do Do Hee (Kim You Jung). Song Kang playing Gu Won has washed off that distasteful character I last saw him in “Nevertheless“.

At the same time My Demon aired, Song Kang is also back on Netflix in “Sweet Home 2” as our beloved Neohuman/Monster, Cha Hyun Soo. Regretfully, there were that much Hyun Soo in S2.

I also really like Kim You Jung’s character in My Demon. You Jung’s projects can be a hit or miss for me, so I’m happy this one seems to tick all the boxes. Not to mention, those fashion she’s sporting is likely to make waves, like Cheon Song Yi (My Love From the Star) did.

Together, they make a visually beautiful pair that pleases our eyes~ ♥

No comments

Post a Comment

Daily Korean ShowBiz News. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.